Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Workshop

Hi all! I'm still dealing with a crazy bad flare up, but I see my doc next week so hopefully it's only short term.
That said, I am so excited to be participating in a submissive workshop put on my Mr. Sinclair Sexsmith, called Submissive Playground. It is an eight week course online, with video chats and a one on one with Mr. Sexsmith. (I paid for the star tier of the course.) I'm so excited to be doing something subby. First video chat is Saturday morning, and the introvert in me is screaming for me to skip it, but the good sub in me is over ruling that, I will be there and I WILL participate, even if it is passively.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Sir chooses for my "sub token". He is going to choose a piece of jewelry, a journal, or some other trinket to either wear, have or use during the video sessions and homework. I'm so excited to see what it will be.

So even though the home fires are on low, in a holding pattern, however you want to say it...I am over the moon to be doing something that not only takes me out of my comfort zone, but also makes Sir proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you'll be seeing your Dr. soon hon, and hope you can find some much deserved relief!

    How exciting on the workshop!! I would so love to do something like that at some point.. sounds so very awesome!! Yay for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete