Friday, October 17, 2014

Not feeling it

As I'm sitting here reading blogs I'm realizing that I'm still not in the right place to be posting right now. Things are in such flux that I can hardly see straight, and I'm anxious all the time. PMS isn't helping matters, and neither is this cold that is finally letting go of me, but has left me weak and fatigued.

No kink to talk about, can't talk about the big changes that are happening right now, bored to death of the 30 days of _____ challenges, so I guess I'm not feeling the blogging thing right now.

I'll try to keep up with everyone and reply when I can.

Miss it here.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think there has been a general feeling through our little world of bloggers that is similar to what describe here AFB. I also think it has to do with the tedious nature of "30 days of (Whatever)" stuff.

    Just my opinion. I could be wrong. Hope to see you back in full swing soon.

    jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jay. The past few weeks have been difficult, but they will smooth out, they always do.
      You're right about the 30 days thing. I think it also puts too much pressure on to accomplish a task that meaningless. I think I'll stick to the submissive prompts from www.submissiveguide.com from now on. :)

      Delete