Sunday, October 19, 2014

That part

You know in the last entry, that part about no kink? Well, I spoke too soon. Sir and I talked last night, and I expressed the need for stress release, a beating, or sharps session, just something to take the tension away. I have been so anxious that I didn't think to ask for what I needed to ground me, to make me feel safe and taken care of. Until last night that is.
He ordered me to take a shower since I'd been neglecting my self care. When I came out he had the cane in his hand. I whimpered about how it was going to hurt because I was still wet from the shower, and he just nodded. And our evening started. A great caning where I came twice, followed by incredible sex.
Today? Today I feel like another person. I had friends over to watch football while Sir cleaned out the storage unit (he hates football.) Then there was some family time when I built Legos, my kid built some of his, and Sir played video games. Now I've had a couple of drinks, and I feel great. Calm, and at ease with the uncertainty of the future. I feel like as long as we are who we are, and our family and friends are behind us, that we'll make it through this hard time.
Hopefully this means I'll be around more. But since Sir is working two jobs until the end of the week, and then it will be push time with the new venture, I may or may not be around much. I do know that I'll try though. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hon. That is so great. :) I SO know the feeling here... gods, that release! It's become a huge thing for me as well. Nothing else will do, huh? lol.

    I am so glad you are feeling back to yourself. Big hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amber. It's been a hard couple of months, or as I realized today, a hard 6 months. I am still feeling much better, and looking forward to the future. Hope things are good with you too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete