Thursday, October 2, 2014

Not a lot to say

I'm stuck here in blogger land without much to say. The 30 days of kink have bored me, but I'll get back to them soon. Probably short answer, all in one post when I do them again.

Stress has been high around here. Came home from my weekend away sick.

Thankfully dynamic is in place, wish we could get physical, but I'm getting over this stupid cold I picked up.

Tomorrow is date night so that should be nice. Maybe we'll get just liquored up not to care that I'm sick and we'll have some long over due sexy times.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Off to read every one's blogs.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. sorry to hear your not feeling well, last year was a bad one for me health wise, i felt like whatever was going around i got it!

    Hope date night makes you feel a little better, and you are better soon.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been pretty sick all year. Hoping 2015 is a healthier year for sure!

      Delete
  2. A date night sure does sound nice--sick or not, lol. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, nice to spend time with Sir and taste some lovely beers. :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, hope you feel better! I've been m.i.a .. so once again catching up here. Ee!

    I got bored with the 30 days of truth as well, maybe I'll start the kink. lol. Some of the questions on these things seem so... repetitive.

    Enjoy date night! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The questions are just so... Boring. I'll get back to them. The truth ones are harder for me since my past has been colorful to say the least. That's one of the reasons I'm doing them in my personal sub journal and not online. I may post them some day, but I'm not sure.

      Hope you have a good weekend, and I've missed you!

      Delete