Monday, July 21, 2014

I have been on public protocol all day, and will continue to be until Wednesday night. We decided to take our son on a trip to an indoor water park and we are sharing a hotel room with him. Boo! Kind of wish these "suites" actually had a bedroom with a door on them.

Anyway, we were given a pair of "costume ears" at check in, you know, the kind on a headband? Well my son didn't want them, so I decided to wear them. And I have been strangely turned on by them all day. It's weird since I've only ever been into light pet play, but I think I could get more into it. I like the soft and soothing demeanor Sir has with me durning pet play, but I can see how he's still be stern in his training. The thought is a turn on. 

Sitting on our bed after our son was asleep, Sir pet my head lovingly and I almost fell asleep. I am starting to see the allure to things like the ears that are controlled by brain waves and now I desperately want them. 

Anyway, have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Pet play is something that really intrigues me and i would like to give it a go, alas my Master has no interest in it so its probably not going to happen...but never say never!

    Hope you are having/had a great time.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir has always been much more interested in it than I, one of my hard limits is actually surrounding pet play. I'm starting to rethink that hard limit though...maybe.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting...not something i thought i would ever be interested in....but you make it sound like i should change my mind. Funny how hard limits seem to fade...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way, not really all that interested. But I have to admit, I like the "softer" side of Sir from time to time. =P
      I'll be interested to see if my hard limits surrounding pet play fade, like the soft limits have...

      Delete