Friday, July 25, 2014

Lessons

Sometimes I'm a slow learner. Like years and years slow.

I was reminded of two lessons last night. First, do not cover myself and try to take the tiny flogger from Sir, even if I can't stand the sensation of my nipples and breast being rapidly smacked with it over and over anymore. Best to suck it up buttercup, because it only means that I will have to endure it longer and harder. Second, do not run away from the "pointy shocky thing." Sir will be very cross and I will end up having to lay perfectly still while he decided how many, if any shocks I am to receive.

The "pointy shocky thing" also taught me a new lesson. That, like grief, for me there are five stages of submission. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Well, in very specific circumstances anyway.
The moment Sir brings that toy out I start saying, "no, no, no" getting louder each time. Now for me, bargaining comes next, "but I'm a good girl, I promise to be better, please?"
SHOCK!
"Ouchie!"
Then I get angry, I growl and hiss.
SHOCK!
"Ow son of a bitch!"
SHOCK
The next step I'll call disobedience instead of depression. This is usually where I move and contort my body in any way to get away. I even locked myself in the bathroom once, NOT A GOOD IDEA. Did you know that if you do that, you actually have to come out at some point, and that's never good.
That's when I hear, "get back here. Lay down, don't move."
I lay down next to Sir where he tells me to be "absolutely still," his voice calm but extremely firm.
I keep myself as still as I'm able, waiting for the inevitable shock, or shocks that I know I'm about to get for defiance. Sir runs the "pointy shocky thing" over my skin, pulls it back, and goes in for the shock. It doesn't come. "Good Girl." He puts the toy away, and I relax. Whew!

4 comments:

  1. *Notes to self: do not lock myself in the bathroom*

    It is so hard to stay still! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, learn from my experience, you don't want to do that.

      I have the worst time staying still in the best of circumstances, and the "pointy shocky thing" makes me run for the hills. So I'm proud when I can stay still for it... Even if I have to be scolded into it. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post. I have been wondering how I would react if my husband actually decided to punish me one day. I have to say this post seems like what I would do as well. But, with his reluctance toward giving any punishment at all, I HOPE I can accept it gracefully so that he isn't put off doing it again.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brooke. Sir was really apprehensive at first about punishment, but in the past year since we have started a 24/7 D/s dynamic he's...improved? He's definitely gotten a lot more imaginative, though it's still pretty rare that a real punishment is laid out. More often it's reminding me that even if I don't particularly like something (the pointy shocky thing for instance) doesn't mean that I have any choice if he uses it.
      And if we're being totally honest here, I'm rarely gracious about it. :)

      Delete