Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm back but sick

The title says it all really. I'm back from a fabulous visit to family and the beach. But on my way home on Monday is started to feel crushing fatigue and the start of a bad pressure headache. Looks like I'm having a pretty bad flare up of IH. My head hurts, my eyes and neck hurt, and I can't lay all the way down because of pressure.

Sir is being so patient with me, and has me on self care protocol. I love him for actually putting that in writing as an expectation for me. It really makes it easier to care for myself without feeling guilty. Well, at least not *as* guilty.

I'm looking forward to fall, and especially the fall weather. My head does much better when it's not as hot and the barometric pressure is lower.

I'm going to try to catch up on everyone's blogs soon. Until then, have a great rest of your week!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your not well, best wishes and hope your feeling better soon.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie - sorry you are not doing well. The self protocol thing is so helpful, isn't it? :) I've been away myself - was down with strep and life itself has been kind of nuts. Playing catch up as well, and missed your posts/comments. :) xx Feel better, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self protocol is so helpful, if infuriating. :)
      I hate being down because of my stupid head pain, especially since I've just started to feel better after my kidney stone problems.
      Also life is nuts with summer ending, kid starting school next week... Ahhhhhh!
      Glad you're feeling better. :)

      Delete