Friday, September 5, 2014

Nothing to write

Not much going on here that is worth writing about. I'm still having a major flare up of pain so I'm out of commission, no sex, no kink, nothing but self care and kid care.
We've had some pretty significant stress that I'm not comfortable going into here come into our lives lately, so that has taken what little extra energy Sir and I have. We are ok, our dynamic is ok. Everything else will be ok...eventually.
I think to get back into the writing thing, tomorrow I will start the 30 days of kink. (Thanks Brat for the idea.) I might not finish it all in 30 days, but will do my best as pain allows.

Off to read everyone's posts. Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. ...Hope you are better soon...the 30 days of kind is a great idea..think i did it a couple years ago...took me much longer than 30 days...and on some days i did more than one...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. After the day I had today it looks like my 30 days challenge will have to wait for tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you are very welcome sweetie! I realized that for me, doing different challenges like this really seem to keep my brain in the writing head space. The rest just seems to flow with them. :) Hope it helps for you also, and look forward to reading them! I'll be starting the kink ones after the truth. :)

    I hope you get some relief soon. *gentle hugs* xx

    brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the truth one in a private journal. I may share them at some point, but not now, they are hard questions for me.
      I'm hoping for relief soon too, it's only been 1.5 weeks of this flare but it seems like it's been going on forever!
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. You're doing them for you - that is what is important. :) xx

      Delete