Sunday, September 28, 2014

Home again, home again...

Jiggity jig!
I had a good weekend away, though it was very draining. I took two friends with me and I have never traveled with one of them, so that was a new experience. It was interesting and mostly good. But I'm so introverted that 3 people in a hotel room (2 bedroom suite) for almost 4 days was an awful lot for me. We're doing it again in December, so I hope that it's less draining then.

Saturday was the best night. We spent 9 hours in the tattoo shop all three of us getting inked and then it was off to the bar. Our usual space was packed for a special event so we went to an old hangout. It was amazing! There were old white people dancing to an all black blues band in an Irish pub and our waitress was Asian. It was a wonderful example of the diversity of my home town. I felt right at home. Also, every person sitting around the table (9 of us) was kinky and out about it. So freeing!

When I woke this morning I was ready to be at home. We had lunch with my folks and then headed out, making it home in record time.

When I got home I found my poor Sir has a cold. So it's been a quiet evening around here.

Oh, and here's a picture of the new ink...naughty fairies. (Source material is The Bondage Fairies.)


2 comments:

  1. Well welcome back, im an introvert as well, so i get that it wasnt easy, well not easy but when you like your own space and company, it can get a bit too much.

    Love the new tats, i would love some more but the bossman wont allow it, he isnt so keen unfortunately.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky that Sir allows me to make choice of body modifications independently, though I always check with him first. like I want to get my lip pierced again and he's told me he'd rather me wait. So i will. that particular freedom is built into our contract actually. it was an easy thing to agree on though, he likes tattoos and piercings.

    I can spend days alone and be perfectly content. So, yeah, even though I had fun it was overwhelming at times. But it was good too.

    =)

    ReplyDelete