Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Workshops

I have been looking for workshops for subbies, and I tell you, they are hard to find! The ones I do see are "let me train your slave for you workshops" and that's so far away from what I'm looking for.
Sir took a workshop a couple weeks ago for Doms, and got some really great take aways for improving our dynamic from a Dom point of view. I would love something similar for subbies. Where I could learn to deepen my submission, to talk about how to continue to grow as a sub even when chronic pain and illness is constantly a factor for me.

I want to make Sir happy, I want to feel like I'm doing my part. Right now I feel like I'm floundering, failing, and lost.

The thing that usually brings me around is a long, hard beating. Sex, meaner and rougher the better. But this year, my pain and other related illness has made those tactics almost impossible half the time. So how do I capture that feeling of service, of being owned when I can't be physical?

5 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Not sure where you live but there are BDSM groups all over the USA most of which are not only party or play groups but also educational. My email is jackie_berlant@email.com and I can try to find a group for you to contact if u email me. I've been in the BDSM world for about 18 years now. Smiling. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie,
      Thank you for your comment. I have also been in the scene for many years, 20+ for me. There is a local club that has fantastic parties, and workshops. the workshops they offer are fantastic, just not exactly what I'm looking for. I think I found the type of class/workshop I'm looking for by the same person who did Sir's workshop, I just need to wait until they do their sub workshop again, likely in the summer.
      Again, thank you for your offer. Take care. :)

      Delete
    2. Glad you found what you want. I'm in the Albany area of NY and our group has educational mtgs all the time. But I've been to groups all over the USA But mostly to party. :-)

      Delete
  2. They can be hard to find, especially the good ones. I signed up for an email one, but I honestly haven't read through them much. I'll look them over, and if they are any good I'll pass them your way. :)

    Are you wanting local stuff, or just online? Like us, I know you've been in the scene for a long time, hard to find more experiences workshops at times. A lot of times it's beginner stuff.

    Hugs! Hope your pain levels are doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooooo much for beginners which is amazing! I wish there was more for us old timers though. I've got the basics down, I am looking for something to take my experience and deepen it. Especially now dealing with the chronic pain and how that affects my service.
      Local or online options are both fabulous. Locally I get to attend a lot of awesome workshops, but mostly they are geared toward tops and I go so I can learn what will be expected of me. So online I'm guessing is where I'll find what I'm looking for.
      Xxx

      Delete