Sunday, September 7, 2014

30 days of kink- Day 1.

Define your kinky self…. Dom, sub, switch?
I am a submissive, through and through. I am also a bottom, a masochist, and I am proud of it. In the vanilla world I have a lot of responsibility, my special needs son, his schedule, his school stuff, home care, plus I live with a chronic pain condition. So when I am at home, giving up that control is freeing. When decisions are no longer my own, when I need the reminder that in His house I belong to Him I feel at peace.

When his chosen implement strikes my flesh it is a brutal, yet beautiful reminder that I am His. I melt under the pain, I feed off of it. Honestly it is almost impossible for me to get off without it anymore. 

Asking for permission to orgasm is even freeing. 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's almost eerie reading your posts - over here nodding along.. in total agreement. lol. Well said! All the way down to the chronic pain. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often feel the same way when reading yours. Separated at birth? LOL
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. lol! Yes - maybe!! Hehee! xxoo! <3

      Delete