Wednesday, September 17, 2014

30 days of kink- days 7&8

Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.
What is my favorite toy? Depends. Favorite vibe is my bullet, and my g-spot stimulator. Love them both alone or together. Favorite sharp sensory toy is either the vampire glove or the claw. My favorite impact instrument is either the cane or the single tail. I also love nipple clamps, the flogger and the yolk. (I have a lot of favorites, so hard to choose!)
Day 8 asks me to post a kinky image that I find erotic... Let's see what I can do:








Because let's face it, I can't ever choose just one. :)



2 comments:

  1. Lol, it is so hard to pick just one for either,day huh? Great picks, though! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bad at decisions! I think I'm making my tattoo artist (who is designing my next piece) crazy with my indecision. LOL
    Thanks though.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete