Wednesday, September 10, 2014

30 days of kink, days 3 & 4

Day 3: How Did You Discover You Were Kinky?


I decided to do days 3&4 together since they are pretty much the same answer. I discovered I was kinky as soon as I knew there was a word for it, maybe 14-15? That was when I read The Story of O for the first time, and all of my sexual thoughts and fantasies made sense...like they were normal. I was ok. After I read that I went on a research binge, reading everything I could get my hands on. (This was before the internet! the library became a very sensual place for me.)
Early experiences? Well the earliest thing I can remember was playing house with friends and always playing the part of the "problem child" so I was getting spanked. When I'd get spanked by my parents I would laugh, one time I laughed especially hard when my mom broke 2 wooden spoons over my butt. I got sexually aroused when my friends spanked me, but never when my parents did (thank goodness, my therapy bill is large enough.) 
I also liked to "rough house" with my brother's friends...a lot. I was always the damsel in distress being tied up and waiting for my rescue, or I was the prisoner of war being interrogated by the mean enemy. Typical kid games when you grow up with brothers, not such a typical response. I always went home from a play session and masterbated.
Yeah, my kinky self got an early start.

No comments:

Post a Comment