Friday, September 26, 2014

More days of Kink

Day 11: What are your views on the ethics of kink?
Safe, sane, and consensual says it all.
Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.
In retrospect, the funniest thing that has happened to us during kink was the time we were visiting family for  Christmas and staying in a hotel. I had received a toy that I call, " the pointy shocky thing," for a present and Sir was using it on me. For so,e reason it was too much for me, so what did I do? I locked myself in the bathroom of our room. I was so screwed! I realized I hat to come out sometime, and Sir wasn't happy (obviously.) I came out and took my extra shocks and then was assigned 100 lines of  "I will not hide in the bathroom." 


Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
The appeal of kink? What isn't the appeal? For real, for me, I have been a subbie type, and a masochist since I can remember. So the appeal of kink is that I get those needs met. The pain that turns me on, makes me wet... I have a hard time coming without some sort of control over me. Even if there is no pain before we actually have sex, I still have to ask for permission to come. Honestly, it is hard for me to do so without some kink involved. 
If kink isn't involved, if I don't have some sort of control when I'm having sex, the orgasm isn't as good, almost like a yawn you can't finish. Pain and control pushes me over that edge. There is so much more... I love that I have structure and routine built into our dynamic. That I don't have to feel guilty about taking care of myself is so freeing. Being a suffer of chronic pain it helps me to take care of myself, which I am no good at since I'm the "fixer" personality type. I spend so much time taking care of, and managing the care of my special needs son that I forget to take care of me. Sir makes me remember that taking care of me is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment